Join your CFMA friends and family for
We're planning a fun day of fellowship and family activities for CFMA Georgia members with a picnic by the Chattahoochee river.
Plan now to bring your family CLICK HERE to RSVP.
Where: Azalea Park, Pavilion #1 near the boat ramp
203 Azalea Drive
Roswell, GA 30075
When: Saturday, August 8, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Additional Picnic Info:
· We will provide hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, water, and sodas. Lunch will not be "buffet style" as in previous years. We will serve food in order to be as safe as possible. Unfortunately, we are asking that you not bring side dishes or desserts to share.
· There will be plenty enough seating at the pavilion tables for appropriate social distancing, but you may also wish to bring a folding chair to sit in other areas – for the games, or beside the river.
· There is an awesome playground a short walk from the pavilion!
· Come early and fish off the banks of the river or enjoy the beautiful walking trail which now connects to the Chattahoochee Nature Center.
· There are public restroom facilities next to the pavilion.
· Next to the pavilion is the headquarters of the Shoot the Hooch operation. Please see link and especially read all the FAQ’s – Reserving your desired type of float is highly recommended! http://shootthehooch.com/
· Several of us may be bringing our own kayaks and starting out from Island Ford Park at around 8:00 a.m. If you have your own equipment, you are welcome to join us – just let us know in advance, and we can try to coordinate carpooling to and from the start and end points.