Georgia Mental Health Summit 2.0
Building a Culture of Suicide Prevention
February 25, 2022
12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (lunch included)
Allison Smith Co – Training Center
1869 S Cobb Industrial Blvd SE, Smyrna, GA 30082
LAPTOPS RECOMMENDED BUT NOT REQUIRED
Did you know?
· The construction industry is #2 for percentage, and #1 for number of employee deaths by suicide.
· More than 43,000 suicides occur annually, exceeding the number of deaths due to car accidents
· Suicide is the second leading cause of death among men aged 25 –54
This must change!
Please join us to learn:
· How to start the conversation in your company about incorporating mental health issues into your overall safety plan.
· How to normalize the conversation among your employees; tips and tricks.
· How to address challenges to keeping the enthusiasm going.
· Resources available in your community to address suicide prevention.
Who should attend:
Owners, Executives, CFOs, CEOs, Safety/Risk Management, and Human Resource Professionals